A mouth of praise.


Psalms 34:1-4 NKJV‬‬

[1] I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. [2] My soul shall make its boast in the Lord; The humble shall hear of it and be glad. [3] Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together. [4] I sought the Lord, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears.


Praise, confidence and deliverance are the three themes in this scripture. The Psalmist begins with praise irrespective of the circumstance in which he finds himself. 

He puts his faith in God, by making his boast in Him and then he sees the deliverance of the Lord in his life. Amen.

We can copy this formula whenever we find ourself in turbulent times. We start with praise, we put our faith in God and we see the Lord work deliverance in our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory