Through The Pain.

 Difficult days are days of trial and growth. 



3 facts 

1. They will certainly come.
 The only time trials will not come is in heaven.

2. You have 2 choices: Do what is right or get carried away with the pain.
The best thing to do is to cry out to God instead of trying to handle things on your own.

3. It is a time to get tough skin over pain.
 Pain is inevitable but we have to learn how to handle pain in the right way.

     Today I read Psalm 57 through my pain and I realize that there is a need to cry out to God for help because He is there for us.

So today, I choose to call out to God. 

Psalm 57:1
Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You.
In the shadow of Your wings, I will make my refuge.
Until these calamities have passed by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory