We will exist forever...

When I was little, I used to think about eternity and the state of never dying to the point of getting gripped with fear. It has always been my desire to find out more about the life ahead after physical death and of course, it is the truth I always looked out for.



    I read and listened to many teachings. I also heard many testimonies of people dying and coming back but this one stood out to me the most. 



I found some scriptures I would like to quote to you 
Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through His Son Jesus Christ"

Romans 10: 9-10, NKJV‬
"[9] that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. [10] For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation."

Matthew 7:21, "Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will inherit the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven.

Hebrews 12:14, "Pursue peace with all men and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord. 

God loves us and He doesn't want us to go to Hell. He can help us to make it to Heaven. This is why He sent His Son Jesus Christ to come and die to pay the price for the sins we committed. On the third day, God raised Jesus from the dead, He ascended into Heaven and lives forever seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. 

Beloved, we need to surrender our lives to Jesus to be saved. We must also allow the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth as we obey His guidance to please the Lord. Heaven and Hell are more real than we think. Let us escape eternal damnation into eternal life with God by surrendering to Jesus today. We must flee every form of sin and endeavor to share the word of God with others.

Please say this prayer to give your life to Jesus.
"Dear Jesus, thank You for coming to die to save me from my sins. I believe in your death, burial, and resurrection. I confess you Lord of my life now and forever. Please come and live in my life and guide me to please God at all times as I flee from sin, in Jesus' Name, Amen." 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory