HOLINESS AND HEAVEN


 ‭
Photo by Tom Fisk: link

Malachi 3:16-18 CEV‬

[16] All those who truly respected the Lord and honored his name started discussing these things, and when God saw what was happening, he had their names written as a reminder in his book. [17] Then the Lord All-Powerful said: You people are precious to me, and when I come to bring justice, I will protect you, just as parents protect an obedient child. [18] Then everyone will once again see the difference between those who obey me by doing right and those who reject me by doing wrong.

https://bible.com/bible/392/mal.3.16-18. Contemporary English Version

In today's reading,  the Lord talks about those who fear Him. God is passionate about them and promises to protect them when He, God, will come and bring justice to the earth. God talks about how the obedient will be differentiated from the disobedient. He calls those who do right, the obedient, and those who do wrong, those who reject Him.

   Today, we are saved by Jesus Christ alone, but does this mean we have been given the liberation to sin? No. The Holy Spirit through Paul admonishes us to be holy.  ‭Hebrews 12:14 CEV‬

[14] Try to live at peace with everyone! Live a clean life. If you don't, you will never see the Lord. 

https://bible.com/bible/392/heb.12.14.CEV


Photo by Luis Quintero: link

How can we live a clean life? By surrendering our lives, including our will to the Holy Spirit to guide us throughout our journey on earth.

    Let us pray this prayer every morning for our walk with God.

    Dear God, thank You for saving me through your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You for filling me with the Holy Spirit, who will guide me into all truth. I surrender my life and will to You may Your PERFECT WILL be done in my life now and forevermore,  in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.


Photo by Szabolcs Toth: link



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory