Why Are Some People Born Disabled?


God made me understand today that there is more to a person than just the physical body we see.

God manifests Himself and His power through some circumstances we see physically, which make us believe that a specific group of people: the handicapped, lame, blind, deformed are underprivileged and unfortunate. So I asked the Lord, why is it so with some people? Why are these people made a way that is different from other people on the earth? What's the reason?

 He made me understand that Heuses  those we see as disabled, handicapped and underprivileged in society to show forth His glory so that that the 'whole world' have no excuse not revere the Lord and also for people to realise, that there is more to the the physical we see.


I saw a man who is disabled going for missions and that is when I understood exactly what God explained to me. 

There was a similar incident in the book of John 9:2, where the disciples asked Jesus why a certain man was born blind. Jesus' reply was, "It is for the works of God to be revealed in him".

Our Lord Jesus also stated that He, must work the works of His Father who sent Him, while it is day and a time will come He called 'night' when those works cannot be done. 

‭‭John‬ ‭9:3‭-‬5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[3] Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him. [4] I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. [5] As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”


https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.9.3.NKJV

In whatever category we are in, I pray that God's works will be revealed in us, and we will be a living testimony to the goodness of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory