The Healing Gift


There are times where we desire healing for the sick and we pray for them. Today, I read about the healing miracles of Jesus in Matthew 8 and thought to myself, "Jesus said, we will do greater works than these if we believe." So this grace has been promised in God's word. 

‭‭John 14:12 NKJV‬‬
[12] “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

The Bible teaches us that, when the Holy Spirit comes upon us, we will receive power including the power to pray for the sick for them to be healed. Acts 1:8. 

Let us thank God for the gifts He has promised us in His word, and they will be made manifest in our lives and in the lives of others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory