WHAT DO I DO WITH THE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.

 COMBATING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

Sometimes, when we receive instructions from God, the devil begins to implant negative thoughts into our minds to discourage us from doing it. The Lord gave me a secret weapon to combat those thoughts.



We can use the following scriptures to pray against them.

‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭3:1‭-‬2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[1] Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. [2] And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭28:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[7] The Lord  is  my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭54:17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[17] No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.

 God has made this promise in ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

I began to use the word of God, when I had negative discouraging thoughts then instead of the usual discouragement I rather felt empowered by God to do more to His glory. Friends, the word of God indeed is a weapon sharper than a double-edged sword, by which we can use to combat the wiles of the devil" (Hebrews 4:12). 

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[12] For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

Discouragement is a powerful tool that the devil often uses to prevent Christians from achieving their goals. He may try to convince you that your plans won't work out, or that other people will view you as crazy. He might even tell you that what you are planning to do is impossible. But it's important to remember that these are just lies designed to hold you back. With faith and perseverance, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve your dreams.

Your answer should be “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13.

Do not lose heart in fulfilling your purpose. Go out and achieve it, for the Lord who brought you into this world to accomplish that goal has spoken in His word that, “I will never leave you nor forsake you” so I may boldly say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?’ (Hebrews  13:5-6)

Live your purpose because you were born for it. God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory