Yuletide With Gratitude

 

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Day, I learned a hard lesson about gratitude. God showed me the importance of appreciating what He has blessed me with rather than complaining about what I wished I had. 

God says in Hebrews‬ ‭13:5‬ that,

"[5] Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” NKJV

He teaches us in His word to be anxious for nothing, instead we should bring all our requests to Him in prayer. 

Philippians‬ ‭4:6‭-‬7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[6] Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; [7] and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let us begin by expressing gratitude to God for all the blessings we have received. As we enumerate them one by one, we will realize how fortunate we are. May you continue to be blessed, and once again, Merry Christmas!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory