WHEN THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS.

THE BLOWS.

At a certain point in life, almost everything seemed not to work out in my favor, especially in my academics. The blow was so massive that, it was impossible to comprehend exactly what was going on and I wondered why it was happening to me.

These situations were unexpected because it had never happened that way in my life. I went through a lot of sorrow and distress. I felt I didn’t deserve such and I could do nothing about them so I cried out to God.



THE POWER OF CONSTANT PRAYER.

I cried out to God and prayed earnestly when I saw the discouraging results [BUT NOT DURING THE PROCESS OF MY STUDY]. I learned that we mustn’t come to God only when we find ourselves in trouble, but we must walk the whole journey of our lives with God. I started doing that after the lesson and by God’s grace, I have seen positive results.

 Philippians‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[6] Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 


DOESN’T GOD CARE DURING THOSE TIMES?

God cares about His children all the time. So then why does He not block all the negatives from happening in life? God wants us to walk this life with Him because, on our own, we are incapable. He proves His love for us and His mercy when we do not even deserve it. God does many good things for us. Sometimes, the challenges we meet are what we dwell on and complain about. I resolved after an exam I didn’t perform as I desired that, I shall give thanks to God because I have life and health to go on.

MY CONVICTION.

We face many things in this world that make us wonder why God would be quiet. I have come to believe God’s love is so great that, His plans and purposes for us are more than we can imagine or think of. He knows all things and He created all things so His will must be done in my life. The moment we surrender our all including our will to God, we shall experience His love even in a tough world.

 Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory