TILL ETERNITY.

My Childhood Ruminations.

When I was younger, I used to think about what would happen after this life on earth. I pondered so deeply that I couldn't comprehend it all. I even cried out to my father because I was troubled in my mind. Sometimes, these thoughts were so overwhelming that I couldn't even sleep.

 Psalms 41:13 NKJV

[13] Blessed be the Lord God of Israel From everlasting to everlasting! Amen and Amen.



God is majestic and it is sometimes impossible to understand all His ways. He has no beginning and no end. We live in a physical world where everything seems to have a beginning and end. God in His eternal nature created our souls to exist eternally, but the question is where are our souls going to exist for eternity?

 

Will we experience God's magnificent presence in heaven to such an extent that an entire eternity would not be enough to express our adoration and admiration? Or tormented by unbearable pain in hell, which would be impossible to withstand even for a millisecond, let alone for an eternity? God wants us to be with Him for eternity. For that reason, He sent His Son Jesus to die and save us from our sins.

Brethren, we have the opportunity to decide now that we are here on earth. When we are no longer on earth, it becomes impossible to make a decision as we have been given the chance to decide only while on this earth.

II Thessalonians 1:8-10 NKJV

[8] in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. [9] These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, [10] when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

We choose God and heaven for eternity by believing in the saving work of Jesus repenting of our sins and totally surrendering unto God to lead us in His path during our walk on earth. God bless us all.

I encourage us all to surrender our lives to Jesus if we haven't yet done so, by saying this prayer: "Dear Jesus, I thank You for coming to die for my sins. I acknowledge that I am a sinner. I surrender myself completely to You. Please forgive my sins and come to live in my life. Be my Lord and Savior, and help me live a life that pleases the Lord always, in Jesus' name, Amen." 

If you sincerely prayed this prayer, you are now considered as a child of God. I suggest you dedicate some time to Jesus, as the time spent with Him through reading the Word and praying is an investment that will yield eternal profit. May God bless you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comfort in Challenging Times

Boosting Self-Esteem: My Journey To Overcoming Low Confidence and Building Self Worth.

We will exist forever...

Who Am I Not To Shine

Answering The Call -The Account

Unleashing The Power Of Positive Thinking: You Are What You Think - Transform Your Life

Confronting the Wickedness of Lynching

Purpose In Life.

Blood for blood?

My talent - Your Glory